Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Out with the old - In with the new!

A few weeks ago, we sold the Avaitor and within 3 days, we had the new truck! More on the details and God's perfect timing to come! I just wanted to get the new picture out there!
I love this truck - maybe b/c I'm a closet redneck... or not... :-) or I've always wanted a truck - or it fits us so well! The girls have a ton of room in the back - we had 4 adults and the 2 car seats in there the other night!
and... it will be great work truck... more on that to come also! :-)



4 comments:

  1. You are in hiding for so long, then out you come with 500 posts. Ease back in, girl!

    I thoroughly enjoy the pictures you include; HOWEVER, I would have LOVED to see a pic of 4 adults and 2 kids in there...considering who the other two adults were. When I talked to AEA Sunday night, one of the first things she said was..."I sat in the front seat." Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I have a few more posts waiting to get on here... I can't get even MORE behind! :-)

    I definitely should have taken a pic with everyone in the truck, it was too cute! Abigail was "driving" with Daddy, (learning direction) and was trying to hold hands with Mimi and Papa, and I think Maddie was just in shock that someone other than Abigail was sitting next to her - she didn't make a sound! :-)

    ReplyDelete