Friday, April 3, 2009

Living Water Pool Care

So, for those of you that don't know... Back in January, Nate and I decided to start a pool cleaning business. It's a long story, but we really believe this is what God would have us do - you know, when everything falls into place and points in one direction, and all other doors seem to be closed... :-)
To answer a few questions we get... Nate is keeping his job, he will be doing the billing and that side of the business. I have been learning all there is to know about pools, pumps, chemicals, etc. and I will be out there cleaning the pools! I have a great friend that will watch the girls one day a week while I work, and if the business grows to more than that, I will look into putting them in a 'Mom's Day Out' 9-1 kind of program. To be honest, I thinking more and more that they could use some school right about now anyway! :-)
So, after 2 full months of figuring out what it means to start a business, learning the pool industry (obviously an ongoing adventure) and getting all the business necessities ready - I finally have my first customer!!!
I'm am excited and ready to roll! Wish us luck on the new Adventure! :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about this until a few weeks ago. I'm so out of the loop. Hope it goes well. Wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete