Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 cool moments!

Sorry no pictures of the main events - but something to look at, anyway!

Yesterday the girls were all dressed up, playing when Abigail tells me they are going to a wedding. She quickly points out that Maddie is the one getting married - when I asked Maddie who it was that she would be marrying, she boldly stated - Jesus! LOL
Too cute!
Same day, at bed time - We did the normal routine, bath, pjs, read Bible, pray, bed. Abigail's prayer went something like this... "Dear God, thank you for a good dog, please keep Daisy safe with you because I miss her a lot, and I know that when I die I will get to play with her again. But I know that I will be really old when I die. Thank you for a good Spots and Romeo. Thank you for Mommy and Daddy and help me to stay in my bed all night. Please keep Daddy safe. We love you Jesus, Amen!" LOL

They crack me up! For those of you that don't know, our dog Daisy died a few months ago, and since, Abigail has tried to get it straight if all things around her are going to die and when... :-) She has a very sweet spirit and too funny!

1 comment: