Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Curriculum arrived already!!

In amazingly pristine condition, our homeschool curriculum arrived in the mail yesterday! We only had to wait 4 days!! Awesome! I can't believe the deal we got - God really directed our steps to this purchase! I could have easily bought a far less inferior set. It looks like the books were never even cracked open and everything is included, including storage boxes for manipulatives!!! I am impressed (and a little overwhelmed!) :-)

I started reading the instructors guides last night - its a lot - organization is going to take me a series of weeks if not a month! (not to mention I have to wrap up my nutrition class!) but I am stoked I have the opportunity to do it and be the primary influence in my girl's lives!!! Oh, Lord, make me wise and intentional!

We have also been talking about where to do school - where in the house. Stayed tuned for more news on that fun tidbit!!! :-)

Thanks to my sis for introducing me to the blog app - I might just update more often!! :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: