Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's official!

So, it's official that I will be homeschooling Abigail and Madelyn next school year!



I have spent the better part of the last year researching (what feels like) all that is out there regarding homeschooling, and I have decided on what we will do for school. However, it's not cheap (at least not what I consider cheap) :-) so I've been looking for some used portions of it, etc. There have been many used listings posted and for whatever reason, it just never worked out to purchase them. That is until today.... I haven't looked online for a few weeks, and thought it was time to check things out again today. I found the COMPLETE kindergarten curriculum on sale at 50% off! So, I am excited to say that not only did I get a great deal, but it's what I wanted and plan to use for the next 2 years!



ALSO, I signed my contract last week to teach/"tutor" a class for our Classical Conversations group. I will be tutoring the girl's class - 4 and 5 yr olds, once a week. The girls are stoked and they will still be getting a little bit of a "classroom setting."



So, purchases and commitments have been made, and the ball will be rolling soon! I'm looking forward to getting everything in the mail - it will be like Christmas! :-)



(see links above if you're interested in what we're doing!)

1 comment: