Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fun shirts!

The girls and I have been working on making some fun shirts for the Summer! They got to pick out the design and fabric/or paint. I prefer the reverse appliqué, but they wanted to paint everything! (of course, bc they actually got to participate and call it their own - they didn't get to do much hands on with the sewing machine!) ;-)
Maddie's shirts are first, then Ab's. (Maddie is wearing the butterfly today - I made her take it off for a picture!) ha!

When I realized the paint was actually harder to mess up than the sewing, I decided to try one for me with paint... Not too bad!





























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirts. Did you use freezer paper stencils to do them with fabric paint?

    ReplyDelete