Monday, July 11, 2011

School Room

Okie Dokie (heehehe, does anybody say that anymore?) :-)

So, for those of my 2 readers that care... we are working on the new school room today! :-)
Last week, I pulled up the carpet in our Florida room and pressure washed the walls - which was fun!
The plan for today is to get some nice, new (clean!) carpet to lay down, and if there is any energy left, we will build the room divider (aka Ikea bookcase), put the pics on the wall, and possibly load the room with goodies - tables, chairs, books, etc! However, there is a great need for an AC unit also, so we should do that first before adding anything with paper in it! :-)
I'm excited to see the finished product. I will take pics of the room now and post later!

Happy Monday! I'm off to prep for the homeschooling adventure we are about to jump head first in to!

1 comment: