Thursday, September 15, 2011

Art class!

Last week we started an art class that a friend of mine was offering for kids. She did an awesome job, teaching the kids primary and secondary colors, the rainbow, etc. She also sent home a "what we learned today" page! (I love that!) :-) it can be a "drop and go" event where moms can go do other things during art time! Last week I ended up running my 3 miles, so that was great for me!
This week, we found ourselves without a key to the car, so our only option was to stay home and miss class :-( or walk! The girls had a better idea and asked if we could ride bikes! I was a bit hesitant bc Maddie still has a toddler bike and really has to work a lot harder than the rest of us to get the same distance, but she was willing! So, we set out and conquered construction zones, loud traffic and little wheels! :-) I think it's about 2 miles one way, we were happy to finally be there, but the girls kept begging to ride back home! :-)


This is the art process for today, I will post the finished product later. A friend graciously offered to drop off the art so we didn't mess it up on the way home. :-)











A quick hop in the pool to cool off, and then on to some school work, followed by lunch and a nap! :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment