Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh yes I did...!

I made some baked donuts this morning (or the best 'something like' fried donuts I could come up with!) :-)
There has been so much going on the last month (most documented on my phone just not on the blog... Yet!). Including my 'resolution' to not eat out for 30 days... More on that later, maybe. So, I had a hakerin for donuts this morning and since we're not going out to eat, I was busy mixin and a bakin... The girls had been up for less than 10 minutes during this pics, hence the hair! :-)
The chocolate 'glazed' ones were not very good, but the sugar/cinnamon mix were de-lish!
Not the most nutritious breakfast, but WAY less than the 400 calorie glazed donut at your local 'fried butter and sugar joint'!
Good moment (including dunking the donuts and getting them stuck in the milk! - daddy would be so proud!) :-)















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment