Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our first trip to MOSI (9-2-11)

Nate and I took the girls, with Aunt Becka and Rea and Ri to MOSI...



fun experiments..















lots to look at....
















but the girls spent most their time in the Publix section, making us lunch, and buying their food...













Later, Beck and I took the girls to see Princesses on Ice. They loved it! I think I spent more time watching the girl's expressions, then I did watching the show! It was definitely an experience, one they were thrilled to be a part of! They talked about the story line in surprise that it was the same that they knew from the movie! :-) Then they realized they knew what was coming next, or what "wasn't" in the movie! It was fun to watch them so excited and I'm so glad we're able to do that kind of thing for them!


Thanks to Aunt Becka for the $100 popcorn! (the bucket is so worth it!) :-)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment