Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great Visit with Aunt Becka and Reagan

Aunt Becka and Reagan came up to visit and stay the night. It's always lots of fun to have them here! Abigail keeps saying "we're having a sleep over!" At this point it was dinner time, and Abigail kept asking Beck if she could feed Reagan... she did a pretty good job! I was reminded when Abigail used to ask to feed Maddie - seems like a lifetime ago...





Can you touch your tongue to your nose???? I keep having Abigail practice... I'm convinced she has the "Bray tongue" and she will get it to her nose, eventually... :-) Go Becka!


Maddie was showing us all how she still eats yogurt... in light of this continual mess - I have resulted in only buying the liquid yogurt, punching a hole in the lid and serving it up with a straw - thank goodness, they love it!


Oh, I know! Totally gross... but...
she doesn't seem to mind, too much...Poor Reagan doesn't seem too happy about being Madelyn's "real baby" does she? :-)


She was a good sport! My girls just love her and love to see her react to things, and hear her talk, and make sounds - it's very sweet!

3 comments: