Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Posting Comments!!!

Ok, so I've had some complaints about posting comments to the blog - I know, it's a pain in the butt! However, I think I might have a solution...

I created a generic email account in google, so whoever is interested can log on using that account and post to the blog... I think it will work.... try it out and see! :-)

Once you go to the comment page, it will ask you to select a profile at the bottom - select Google, verify the words it asks, and then enter the new email and password.

Email: babybluesx2
password: babyblues

**Make sure you uncheck the box that asks "Remember me on this computer" since other people will be using that account as well! Thanks!

Let me know if it works, or if you're having a problem... just trying things out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment