Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our new not so fun experience....

OK, so I don't have any pictures of this - but it is 10pm on Sunday night, and Abigail is snoozing soundly in her bed - now picture little Maddie... wide awake, yet quite... She has acquired 2 baby dolls somewhere in her room along with 2 small blankets. She has come out of her room 3-4 times now - I keep putting her back, but the last 2 times she has brought me her babeies to wrap up (for bed) one at a time. Now picture her trying to carry both of these babies, wrapped in bulky blankets back to her room, she stops midway, turns around, looking around the room (I think she's looking for something more to play with..) then relunctantly walks back to her room. Since I started writing this, she has come out 3 more times - clearly not tired one bit - as I write, she is sitting on the couch, lounging on the pillow, flipping through the kid's Bible - AND just ripped one page....man, totally ready for her to be in bed!
OK - back to being an attentive mom!
Somehow, at some point tonight, we will all be sleeping soundly! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment