Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Song....


I posted this song just for Maddie! It's the song from the Curious George movie! It's her theme song! There's no stopping her curiousity... Turning Life UpsideDown... finding things they say can't be found... and sharing her love with everyone!

She's just cute enough to want to squeeze her, and love on her, and she's just independent enough to want to squeeze her for other reasons! :-)You know what they say, don't expect 2 "angel like" children... well, I can see some truth in that... if she's awake, she's challenging me - and doing it with a smile at that! I have many frustrating moments and always questioning what it means to be a good mom - Let's be honest... I have no idea what I'm doing - Abigail makes it look easy, and Maddie makes it feel impossible.
BUT - she is one amazing kid! She is so complex, already! One minute she's fearless, climbing on anything, like a monkey - the other she's afraid to swing too high! She loves to play with anything her sister has (usually taking it from her) but other times, she is perfectly content playing by herself! She doesn't want to be confined by hugs and being held, but on her own terms, she demands "Hold me, Mama!" Unforntutaly, getting spankings are just part of her day - but within 60 seconds of receiving one, she's running around playing again, laughing her little red tail off!

She's a trip, and although there are times I wish she would "JUST LISTEN (and obey)" I wouldn't change her for anything! On exceptionally challenging (aka Terrible) days... like yesterday... If nothing else, she makes my life interesting...and adds a variety of emotions to my day! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Mom would say that maddie reminds her of me....I was very independent and bratty but everyone seemed to love me regardless....must have been those glasses...ahahha!

    ReplyDelete