Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friday Night








OK, so we went out with friends Friday night. It was a belated birthday celebration for our friend Cathy. We had an awesome dinner at the Texas Cattle Co. - (I think their Filet Mignon blows Outback away...) just my opinion... :-) and then hung out around town for a little while. We had a great time! It was nice to sit down at a table and NOT need a high chair or figure out who will sit next to Mommy and who will sit across with Daddy - that was pretty cool!








And, to answer the question on the table, I wore a black dress with black tights and shiny (sexy) black boots! good times!

3 comments:

  1. Who's the guy in the stripes, he's HOT and clearly knows how to have a good time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny comment, fsuadams! I saw these pics on FACEBOOK and I was waiting for the story behind them. Now I know it! Next time...in the middle of the fun...can you ask someone (maybe fsuadams) to take a full body shot of you...CLOTHED, you sicko. I would like to see the outfit as a whole. Looked like you had a good time. Was that giant piece of cake for you??? Who watched your babes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, yep those cake pieces were huge! We were supposed to have 1 piece each, but settled on 2, to share. They weren't that good if you asked me! I'll work on getting the full body pic for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete