Friday, January 23, 2009

Selling the Aviator

Hey! We're selling the Lincoln Aviator! Pass the word if anyone is looking for a sweet SUV!




2004 Lincoln Aviator 2 Wheel drive....Power Moonroof....Leather....3rd row seat....Quad seats(4 captain chairs and 1 bench)....6 disc in dash CD player....Dual A/C....Back up sensors....Memory seat....Wood and leather wrapped steering wheel....Wood Trim Interior.....Full power options(windows, door locks, mirrors, pedals, garage opener,etc...), Running boards, Alloys, Chrome luggage rack, Fog lamps, Tinted windows, Keyless entry pad(driver`s door), Multifuntion controls on steering wheel, V8 4.6L motor, ABS, SRS(front and side),All owner`s manuals and much more........................ONLY 77,514 original miles.....CLEAN title.....Original paint.....NON smoker.....MINT condition in and out......

5 comments:

  1. I want it!! ;)
    Why are you getting rid of it? Is it because it's haunted!! LOL ;) J/k

    P.S. so glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this background and thought I might use it one day. Great pick! Great utilization of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! B - we don't have anything specific we're going to get yet - we just know that we don't need something that big, and would love to put that money towards our mortgage! WOO-HOO! :-)

    Rachel - LOL, that's so funny! I had almost forgotten about that b/c it doesn't really make those sounds anymore - I don't know why it stopped - too stinkin funny!
    If you're serious, you can certainly have it - give me a call! :-)

    Beck - that's so funny - I think this background makes me think more of you than me.. so bright and cheery! I really love all the black ones - but that's so dreary - however, I'm going to have to do it one day!

    LOVE YOU ALL! :-)

    ReplyDelete