Thursday, January 8, 2009

'Tis the Season...

Well, the season is over, much to my dismay - our tree is tossed out and all traces of Christmas have made it back to the attic. This has been, by far the most interesting and fun Christmas in a long time! Abigail was so thrilled and inquisitive over all things "Christmas" this year. She quizzed me about Santa, and why we "forgot" to put lights on our house, begged me to drive down a certain street to see "Baby Jesus" and whined a very sad story about how she didn't want Christmas to be over... It was great! She is hysterical and I loved seeing her light up with excitement over the same things I have seen (and have taken for granted) for so many years.
Christmas is definitely a different experience when you're enjoying it through the eyes of your little ones...
Maddie could have cared less - except, I think she throughly enjoyed stripping the tree of all the ornaments.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great documentation of this time in cute little AEA's life! Blog about the sickies!

    ReplyDelete