Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick Babies


Poor Kid! She's actually not this sick anymore - but apparently it's been lingering...
Last night was another fun one... the girls were sound asleep in bed, when I heard Abigail whining. I went to go check on her, and as I opened the door, she was already sitting up, covering her mouth with her hand and crying - then the junk came flowing!
Thankfully, Nate was still awake, so he stripped her bed, blankets, towels, pjs, etc and threw them in the wash, while I gave Abigail a bath.
That was the end of the mess for the night, but I made her a bed on our floor and as she tried to sleep, any time she would make a sound, I think both she and I woke up in terror that there would be another mess to clean up (although I doubt she was worried about cleaning it up!) :-) Needless to say, not a great night of sleep!
But, here we are on the flip side of a long night, and all seems well. Abigail says her throat hurts...but we'll see what the few days hold....

2 comments:

  1. Poor little girl! Have you thought about the infant vitamin mix or citraboost? It would build their immune systems so maybe they could fight the junk before they catch it. I think I'm going to start Rea on the infant mix next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might not be a bad idea - I'll have to look into it - have fun tutoring :-)

    ReplyDelete